Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Cleaning Service
ways to find a top cleaning service.
1. Finding a reliable and competent cleaning service can take some detective work. Ask around and get a few recommendations from people you trust. When you find a service you are interested in, find out how long they have been in business, and ask for three references. Make sure you check out all the references — not just one.
2. Does your cleaning service screen the individuals they hire? You want some assurance that the people you are giving access to your home and family have had background checks.
3. Make sure the cleaning service you choose can offer you a certificate of liability insurance. Do not accept a copy of their insurance policy — there is a difference. Getting the certificate directly from their insurance company ensures that their policy is in force, and has not been canceled since the last renewal. This protects you from any unforeseen issues, and assures you that if damages happen in your home, you’ll covered. It also covers the cleaning crew themselves if they are injured while in your home — if they don’t have this coverage, it could open you up to a huge amount of liability.
4. Find out what type of cleaning products the crew will be using. Certain products may harm special or delicate surfaces in your home. Areas in particular to ask about include stone surfaces, wood flooring or induction cook tops, all which require special cleaning products.
5. Ask for a cleaning checklist to discover exactly what the cleaning crew will be doing in each area of your home. When you do hire a cleaning service, make sure you check their work, and be certain the tasks were all performed properly.
6. Be clear on the payment policy. How do they charge — by the hour, or by the day? What is included, and what jobs are extra? Do they provide all cleaning supplies? Make sure you get a estimate in writing as well.
7. Ask if the company has a guarantee policy. You deserve a quality cleaning job in a fair amount of time for your money. If you have any issues with the cleaning services, call the manager or owner of the service immediately.
8. Make arrangements for pets to be out of the way when the cleaning service arrives, especially the first few visits. Pets can easily escape when a door is inadvertently left open, and some cleaning service employees may not be comfortable with pets. Protect yourself, your pets and the crew by keeping them in another room, or outdoors during cleaning.
9. Decide whether you plan to be home at the time of the cleaning. Many homeowners aren’t comfortable leaving the cleaning crew alone in the home, while others quickly develop a trusting relationship. Go with your gut and do what feels right to you. At the very least, plan to be home during the first few cleanings. This allows you to gauge your trust in the crew, and supervise the cleaning process if necessary.
10. If you find a wonderful cleaning service, make sure you reward them by spreading the word among your friends, family, and coworkers. Not only will you be thanking your cleaning service with the additional business, you help your community by recommending a quality service run with integrity. And what could be “cleaner” than that?
Long-Distance Moving Guide
Planning a move that exceeds 100 miles? Move takes the headache out of long distance moves. Offering exceptional long distance moving and packing services at fair and affordable prices Move is the go to choice for long distance movers. Our professional movers take the time to discuss and understand you moving needs and will ensure that your move is smooth and stress free. Moving can be stressful regardless of the distance and Move takes the time to understand and meet you moving needs.
Move’s trained professionals will provide you with a quote based on your personal moving needs. Your quote is designed specifically for your needs and provides our affordably priced services and exceptional service to ensure a stress free move.
long distance moving services include:
Direct Service to Anywhere in the United States
Same Day and Next Day Services for moves under 500 miles
Guaranteed Price and Service
All Furniture is Quilt-Pad Wrapped at No Extra Charge
Furniture Placed & Set-Up in Your New Home
Courteous & Quality Trained Personnel
Complete Packing & Unpacking Services Offered
Tips For Hiring a Long-Distance Moving Company
If you’re planning on moving to a new state, you probably figured out that it’ll be a daunting and stressful process for everyone involved. However, it is something that can lead to some really amazing things and new beginnings. But, if you never moved long-distance before, you may be wondering – what are some tips that I should remember when looking for a moving firm?
Fortunately for all individuals searching for an answer to this question, this article may be able to assist you. The text below will feature a list of the 10 points you should think about when deciding which moving company will assist you with transport your stuff hundreds of miles away. Let’s take a closer look at the tips
Firstly, Create a Detailed Plan For The Moving Day
The very first thing you’ll need to do is create a detailed plan for your moving day. you’ll want to consider whether or not you’ll like the movers to take care of everything, should they only load and unload your boxes from the truck, or do you want them to only drive the truck to your new house. This is why you should write everything down.
Additionally, not all moving companies offer the same service, ensure that you figure out what you want them to do and what you’ll do by yourself. Also, you’ll learn what extra services you might need, which can allow you to find the right company that will help you with transporting everything from point A to point B.
Setting a Realistic Budget is Crucial
When you start looking for firms, you should set a realistic budget. By knowing how much you can afford to pay, you’ll also be able to find a firm that will fit your budget. Most commonly, an out of state move will cost at least 1.600 dollars. Naturally, this will depend on various things such as the distance, the number of boxes/furniture you have, and how many people will travel with you.
A GUIDE FOR LONG DISTANCE MOVING
The reputation of a moving company is one of the biggest factors in selecting a mover, but for interstate moves, it should be the biggest factor. Consider the care and effort that long distance movers must apply. Experience and capability should take precedence over price when selecting an interstate relocation company or coast to coast mover.
Long distance interstate move charges are based mainly on the weight of your items and the distance they need to be moved. It just makes sense that moving a sparsely furnished four-room house
Since full moving trailers by single households, discounts are always available because moving companies have to consolidate a few households’ items together into one 18-wheel truck.
The weight of your items is actually measured on a scale. Only, the scale is for the interstate moving truck. Before the move, the weight of the truck without your goods is measured. This is called “empty weight”. The scales are usually located at the nearest truck stops or at the moving companies’ facilities. You are allowed to accompany the moving driver to the scale during the weigh-in to ensure that everything is in order. Make sure that your licensed mover provides you with an “empty weight” receipt.
In order to avoid additional charges during an interstate move, you must:
Know the layout of your new community or apartment complex.
Know if the area will accommodate huge 18-wheelers.
Know the building restrictions beforehand.
Know about walkway / elevator access.
Long Distance Movers
It is this mentality of “The Customer Comes First” that allows us to continually execute cost-effective, timely and efficient long distance moves for our valued customers.
This partnership provides us with the necessary resources to execute any relocation, anywhere in the world. For your interstate move, there is no company better equipped to manage every detail
Each of our residential moves begins with a customized move plan that reflects your needs and works within your budget. You can select from our wide range of moving services to choose the options that best suit your individual move
From full-service packing, vehicle shipping, and storage to online shipment tracking and custom crating, we have all the moving services needed to make any long distance move stress-free and seamless. Better yet, all of our moving services are competitively priced to further serve our customers.
long distance moving company. Our large fleet of “over the road” trucks ensures we have the capacity to handle your move and give you our single point of responsibility commitment.